Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Secrets...(It's time...)

I am a normal person but with an abnormal imagination...would you like to be one of the important characters in the story of a life full with secrets of mine?

I keep on trying to make you happy and laugh as loud as we could as I don't want you to hear the tiny cry deep inside me...


I bought something which can't be brought home...

Have you ever thought of something? The hardest thing to do in this life is to taking care others' feelings...

If I were given the power to rewind the time once, I won't hesitate a second to grab the chance to see how was my mum's life going for making her the best and special mum I ever had...

Everyone has the right to have your love. Loving somebody doesn't mean that you have to marry him/her...










No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Text